Jenny's Meanderings and Crochet

Meanderings about my life and my latest crochet projects and designs

Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Friday, June 09, 2006

Intro

Well, here goes. This is my official attempt to keep a blog. This blog will probably focus more on my current attempts to learn how to crochet and begin making my own designs. Thus far, my designing is still in the early stages, but I have successfully designed a toothfairy pillow and a bunny purse for my nieces.

I do reserve the right to go off on non-crochet tangents at times, however, so take this as your warning.

So, who am I? I am Jenny G. I live in Florida with my husband and my 8-year-old cat Xander (who believes he is the reincarnation of Alexander the Great). I crochet in order to relax, although my free time is getting smaller and smaller lately. Since I don't yet have kids of my own, I tend to focus on things for my three nieces (aged 2 - 6), and my nephew who is due at the end of this month.

Talk at you all later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home