Jenny's Meanderings and Crochet

Meanderings about my life and my latest crochet projects and designs

Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Past projects

I have worked on several past projects, including:

  • A chenille scarf (my design)
  • A double wedding circle afghan (Vanna's Favorite Gift Afghans)
  • A swimsuit coverup (Crochet Fantasy)
  • A toothfairy pillow for my oldest niece (mixture of someone else's design and my own)
  • A bunny purse (my own design)
  • A basket weave baby afghan (designed by Dot - http://bythehook.blogdrive.com/archive/207.html)
  • A patchwork blanket for my late grandfather (my design)
  • A belt (my design)

    Unfortunately, I only have pictures of the wedding afghan and the tooth fairy pillow. (see below - sorry for the poor picture quality, my camera and I aren't quite on working terms yet).

    Currently, I am working on:
  • A sleeveless shell for me (Melissa Leapman's Cool Crochet)
  • A bolero for my grandmother (ditto) - I am not using the recommended yarn for this (a mohair mix), but rather am trying a nice baby yarn. Thus far it's turning out lovely, and I hope it will continue to do so.

Future Projects:

  • A pillowghan for my male best friend - my own design (Christmas)
  • A pillowghan for my Mom - not sure what design will be yet (Christmas)
  • A shawl or sheet edgings for my MIL - not sure what patterns yet...maybe Seraphina Shawl (Christmas)
  • A halter top for my 2-year-old niece - my own design (Birthday)
  • An elephant bib for my new nephew (Internet design - I will post the cite when I start the bib) (Christmas)
  • Sweaters for my nieces (Christmas)

Boy am I going to be busy between now and Dec!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Needledreams said...

WOW!!! The wedding afghan is so beautiful! I have never seen that pattern!

Great job!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home