Jenny's Meanderings and Crochet

Meanderings about my life and my latest crochet projects and designs

Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Cool Crochet Bolero

I have been working on the Bolero from Melissa Leapman's Cool Crochet as a gift. Unfortunately, I got stuck on an instruction that requested me to crochet under a chain. I finally was for help on the Crochet Partner's listserv. One of the members helped me out with the info. In the meantime, I had also gone searching to see if anyone else had made the pattern and written about their experiences. Luckily for me, I found Bron's Blog. One email to Bron and she was explaining the directions to me. I really appreciated both Bron's help and the CP member's help! I am now back to work on the Bolero and will post pictures soon. Thus far, I have the back and one side pretty much done. I am impressed with how quickly it is working up.

Ok, back to work for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home