Jenny's Meanderings and Crochet

Meanderings about my life and my latest crochet projects and designs

Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Friday, July 14, 2006

It fits!

Good news! The Bolero fits my grandmother! I was a bit worried because when I showed it to my mom she thought the sleeves might be too long. In fact she tried to roll them up as I was preparing it to ship...suffice to say the sleeves were not rolled before it shipped.

On a different note, I may not post for a few weeks. I am about to take the FL bar exam, and even though I have already taken and passed the NC exam, I am still nervous and am going into overdrive studying. Not sure if I will get much if any crocheting done between now and the test. I will be taking the test a week from Tuesday, so wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenny,

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love the bolero, I can't wait to make another one myself. And as far as the picture of Lake Erie, I miss it too. But not in the winter when the blizzards come and the wind is howling outside and you know you have to get up early for work, but before anything, clean off the car and dig it out of the driveway!!!!
Terri uniquecrochet.blogspot.com

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home